Início em 26/02/2022 até 16/06/2022
ARCHITECTURAL VIZUALIZATION – Brief
From the Brunelleschi’s painted perspectives of the 15th century, to today’s hyper-realistic CGI’s, the architectural visualization has always been an important communication tool for the architects.
For this competition we challenge you to share your architectural visualization style. There are no restrictions regarding the type of representation you present: hand sketches, photomontages, paintings, illustrations, renders, collages, etc…
The scale and location are also of your choice.
We ask you to tell a story, to create a narrative and be creative.
You will choose the location.
This competition is open to everyone 18 years and older and it can be developed individually or by teams. Each team can contain a maximum of 4 members.
- 1st- Prize – £500 + Certificate + Publications on Selected Media
- 2nd Prize – £200 + Certificate + Publications on Selected Media
- 3rd Prize – £100 + Certificate + Publications on Selected Media
- +3 Honourable Mentions -+ Certificate + Publications on Selected Media
- Early Registration – £25
- Regular Registration – £35
- Late Registration – £50
Student discount is 10% upon request.
Referral discount is 25% upon request.
For groups registrations, please contact us for discount request.
- Joe Lenton, UK, Joe Lenton Photography, https://www.joelenton.com/
- Andrew Gibbs, UK, http://www.reilluminated.co.uk
- Nuno Silva, Portugal, https://www.numa.pt/
Competition Officially Announced – 01 March 2022
Early registration – 01 March 2022 to 01 May 2022
Regular Competition Registration – 02 May 2022 to 30 May 2022
Late Competition Registration – 01 June 2022 to 15 June 2022
Deadline for questions – 07 June 2022
Closing Date for Submissions – 16 June 2022
Jury Evaluation – 17 June 2022 – 07 July 2022
Announcement of Winners – 15 July 2022
All dates (23:59 hours US Eastern Time)
- A single (1) A2 horizontal presentation board with the details listed below must be submitted via http://aic-hub.com/.
- Image Format: A single JPG extension file presentation board (must not exceed 5MB).
- Presentation boards must not indicate any information related to an individual’s/team’s identity.
- All information provided in writing must be in English.
Although is not mandatory, you can record or photograph your work environment during the proposal development stage. In case you will be one of the winners, we would be happy to share it in our platform.
- Composition – 20%
- Communication– 20%
- Innovation / Originality – 20%
- Aesthetics – 20%
- Significance – 20%
- CONTEST: ARCHITECTURAL VIZUALIZATION