Início em 25/05/2022 até 15/11/2022
New design for sustainable Enel Secondary Substation
The deadline has just been extended until Nov 15th!
Enel Grids is calling on designers, architects, engineers or inventors to reimagine one of its most critical assets: Secondary Substations!! The Company is looking for a new design concept for the construction of this innovative sustainable building system that must have innovative features in terms of design, materials and construction, incorporating principles of sustainability within a circular design approach and better fit into the urban landscape.
Prizes include a financial reward of up to 30.000€ and the chance to work with Enel Grids.
Proposals will be assessed by a prestigious jury of international experts in the fields of architecture, design and sustainability, including:
- Antonio Citterio Patricia Viel, an international architecture and interior design studio;
- Arup, a London Based multinational engineering consulting firm focused on sustainable built environment;
- Legambiente, an Italian non-profit environmental organization;
- CIID, Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design;
- EnSiel, an Italian consortium of Universities that operate on electric systems and facilities;
- IED Istituto Europeo di Design;
- Francesco Cascino Art Consultant.
Submission period: 13 May 2022 – 15 November 2022 (11:59 PM CET)
€30.000 (up to)
Participation is open to engineers, architects, designers, startups, scaleups and SMEs, companies incorporated in any country, acting both as natural and/or legal persons.
For more info: https://bit.ly/EnelSecondarySubstations
- Contest: New design for sustainable Enel Secondary Substation