One of Ireland’s leading Architectural practices is seeking to recruit an experienced Architect with a minimum of 5 years’ industry experience in Dublin and Portugal.
The ideal Architect will have Architectural experience, have previously worked on a range of medium to largescale commercial, industrial or retail projects, have proficiency in either AutoCAD or Revit and have recent experience working with the current building regulations.
The successful candidate will join an established team in a busy office, where they will get the opportunity to work on a varied project portfolio and take projects through to completion on site.
· Registered Architect or Graduate Architect working towards Registration
· Have a minimum of 5 years in both countries
Previous project experience should include a range of commercial, leisure or residential projects
· Be proficient in AutoCAD OR Revit
· Have a good understanding and experience working to current legislation
· Strong technical skills
· Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
· Site experience desired
· Excellent communication skills
· Portuguese Spoken / Portuguese project experience
· €65– €75k doe
· Healthcare cover
· Professional subscriptions paid
Paid vacation and travel
If you are a qualified Architect or Graduate Architect with 5 years’ architectural experience looking to progress your career or contemplating returning to Ireland in the near future, please contact Peter Shaw for further details email@example.com