Job Location: Porto – PORTUGAL
- Perform all BIM Architect responsibilities
- Develop schematic and detailed level models including modeling, interior and exterior architectural elements.
- Identify conflicts, incomplete or ambiguous design information.
- Coordinate with other BIM disciplines and BIM service providers.
- Create new library components.
- Update as‐built and revised Building Information Modeling.
- Create shop drawing level models and create shop drawings sheets.
- Assist BIM Manager in preparing BIM Guidelines for project specific requirements.
- Assist BIM Manager in coordinating models with internal MEP team.
- Assist BIM manager in issuing RFIS
1) Educational Background:
Reputable BSc certification in Architecture or equivalent.
2) Minimum Requirements:
- Fresh to 3 years’ experience of applicable experience
- Autodesk Revit
- Autodesk Navisworks
- Analysis Tools
- Design Skills
We believe in people, opportunities and the mutual experience we take from the employers- employee relationship. When successfully applying, you can expect:
- A singular opportunity to work in some of the greatest construction projects worldwide;
- Learn and relate yourself with an active group with more than 15 nationalities;
- A chance to integrate leadership and management of groups or departments, as per your
profile and background;
- Opportunities to travel to other branches or projects abroad, when applicable;
Talented, energetic and dedicated individuals who can bring new perspectives and life experiences
to our teams are encouraged to apply directly by emailing CVs to: email@example.com