We are looking for a professional BIM Coordinator (M/F) with the purpose to increase our team of Architects specialized in BIM, working in national and international projects.
The ideal candidate should be an expert, with interdisciplinary skills, operating in a single BIM oriented process, coordinating workflows between BIM Specialists/Modelers according to the general directives and standards as defined by the BIM Manager.
WHAT IS THE ROLE ?
- Ensure the correct implementation of a BIM strategy
- Establish coordination workflows to be carried out according to time schedule objective
- Define and verify the model levels of detail and relating drawings
- Define and apply model control and validation methods
- Manage geometric and information interferences
- Take care of procedures for modifying the information content following coordination
- Ability to understand the conceptual intentions of the project and to develop and produce the necessary documents
- Ability to identify technical/project problems and develop value-added solutions
- Be responsible and autonomous to complete the work on time
- Master’s in Architecture
- At least 3y of general professional experience in the technical field
- At least 1y of specific work experience using the BIM methodology (Eliminatory)
- Fluency in Portuguese and English (spoken and written)
- Ability to understand and interpret instructions in French (valued)
- Proven experience with software Naviswork, Solibri, BIM 360, Plannerly
- Proven experience with classification systems Uniclass, Uniformat, Masterformat, Omniclass
- Proven knowledge with ISO19650
- Strong knowledge with Windows/MAC systems, MsOffice, REVIT and AutoCAD
- Availability to start immediately
Instruções de candidatura: Faça login para poder ver esta informação.