We are looking for someone eager to be part of a young, friendly and motivated team working in national and international projects
The ideal candidate should be disciplined, organized and strict as well as proactive and goal oriented.
Good communication skills and excellent interpessoal skills will also be valued.
- Ability to understand the conceptual intentions of the project and to develop and produce the necessary documents
- Ability to identify technical/project problems and develop valued-added solutions
- Be responsible and autonomous to complete the work on time
- 1-3y of professional experience
- Master’s in Architecture
- Full mastery of REVIT/BIM methodology (Eliminatory)
- Fluency in Portuguese and English (spoken and written)
- Ability to understand and interpret instructions in French (valued)
- Strong knowledge with Windows/MAC systems, MsOffice and AutoCAD
- Availability to start immediately
Instruções de candidatura: Faça login para poder ver esta informação.