ARC International Design Consultants is looking for a Business Development Assistant to join our Lisbon office. We are seeking an individual with 3 to 5 years’ professional experience working in architecture / engineering / management, with a keen interest in business development and marketing. This role will suit a self-motivated individual who seeks the opportunity to be part of a dedicated and energetic design team.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Conducting market research and identifying new tender opportunities, business opportunities, partners, and potential clients
– Promoting and cultivating strong relationships with partners and clients
– Preparing technical proposals and tender submissions
– Developing our client database / presence through social media and mailing
– Preparing marketing materials including brochures and presentations
– Identifying and attending events, coordinating with third parties
– Spoken and written fluency in English, other languages a plus
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
– A team player with a strong sense of responsibility and commitment
– Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Cloud software, specially InDesign and Adobe Acrobat Pro
Instruções de candidatura: Faça login para poder ver esta informação.