Further Learning Group was established in 2004 with the aim of providing quality distance learning courses that would enable students to acquire the skills they needed to change their careers.
Over the last decade Further Learning has grown to encompass a number of international academies offering a variety of fully accredited classroom-based and home-study courses to students around the world.
The Company is headquartered in Dublin Ireland and is currently looking for a new Tutor to join our Team in Porto.
Innovative online and blended learning education company seeks a Garden Design Tutor, with experience in Horticulture or Botany, to work with the Academic Operations Manager and Tutor Manager to support the Garden Design Academy. The Tutor will be responsible for supporting online students through marking assignments and providing detailed and timely feedback. The Tutor will also be involved in assignment creation and course development. This is a permanent position, based in Porto city centre.
- Ensure online assignments are marked within the academy’s allocated timeframe.
- Follow up to ensure that online assignments and emails are answered promptly.
- Problem solving, through well written online assessment feedback and continuous follow up.
- Deliver feedback on student support and academy updates in a timely and professional manner.
- Set up and deliver regular student tutorials via teleconferencing suite.
- Ensure assignments and emails are marked on time, forums are checked and completed by providing online support where required and guidance to students in an online environment.
- Provide feedback to the Academic Operations Manager and Tutor Manager on student progress, as and when requested.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required in relevant field.
- Fluency in English is essential with a minimum level overall band score of 7 or 8 IELTS or C1 Cambridge English.
- Horticulture or Botany qualification is a plus.
- Portfolio of Garden Design work an advantage.
- Strong communication both oral and written.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- The ideal candidate should be able to work on their own initiative.
- Ability to work on remote teams is essential.
Instruções de candidatura: Faça login para poder ver esta informação.