ARC International Design Consultants is looking for a Landscape Architect or Junior Landscape Architect to join our Lisbon office. We are seeking an individual with 2 to 5 years’ professional experience working in a landscape/design office and/or on primarily landscape design projects and prior knowledge of landscape construction detailing.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Development of projects, under a team leader supervision
– Support and preparation of documentation for all design stages
– Support and preparation of reports and presentations for all design stages
– Revit modelling and collaborative work
– Understanding and applying implemented procedures for all design stages
– Knowledge of company´s documentation system in place
– Spoken and written fluency in English, other languages a plus
– Good communication and organizational skills
– Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
– A team player with a strong sense of responsibility and commitment
– Knowledge / experience in BIM (Revit)
– Should have strong ability with 3D modelling in Sketchup or Rhinoceros, as well as AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Cloud (specially InDesign and Photoshop)
– Knowledge of Lumion is a plus
Instruções de candidatura: Faça login para poder ver esta informação.