Harry Dobbs Design is seeking a Part 2 architect/designer to become part of its team in London.
Harry Dobbs Design’s London-based team is looking to grow their team to resource their UK and international projects.
The following backgrounds might apply:
- RIBA Part 2 architect (or equivalent)
- product designer
Harry Dobbs Design is an architecture and urban design practice based in EC1 London, with awards in the UK and internationally for culturally sensitive and innovative projects that integrate architecture, lighting, urban design, product design and urban landscaping.
With a range of competition winning and high profile projects in the UK, Middle East and France we are looking for a dynamic and engaged architects/designers with a minimum of one years’ experience to work with us on design-led projects. Key importance will be an interest and aptitude in public urban environments, materiality and how things are made. A high level of capability in 3D modelling and rendering is also important.
The role will include both design and operational tasks, and we are looking for someone with a high level of:
- design, communication and presentation skills
- self-motivation and professional organisational capabilit
- CAD and IT skill (Rhino/V-Ray/Vectorworks/SketchUp/Adobe Suite/Grasshopper)
- ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment
- ability to complete tasks with accuracy and with exemplary attention to detail
Please submit to DESIGN@HARRYDOBBS.COM