We are recruting Personal Assistant / Research Assistant to the Creative Director of an international design studio with offices in London and Lisbon.
The Creative Director is based in Lisbon, travelling to the UK regularly to work with his London studio. The role will involve some coordination with the designers + team in London and possibly some travel back and forth. For the right person this role will give access to a creative, inspiring and supportive atmosphere with focus on design, food, culture.
Note from the Creative Director:
This role is essentially to support me in my dual roles as Creative Director of ARD and Director of DRU+ – our research and development wing. It is a research, writing, communications and admin-based role as described below but more than that it is about shadowing me, supporting me with my neurodiversity and helping me to create world class communication with speed and joy. It involves immersing yourself in an exciting, dynamic world of creative, inspiring minds – artists, makers, architects, doctors, designers, curators and on and on. I am looking for someone who can become an ambassador for both ARD and the DRU+, someone who is quick, curious, enthusiastic, dedicated and looking for a job full of fun, variety and endless discovery.
This is a split role with two main parts:
– Administrative/Personal Assistant which will require:
• Drafting of emails and all communication
• Diary management and arrangement/organization of appointments and meetings (also coordinating with the London office)
• Dictation and completion of forms and clerical documentation
• Minuting of meetings
• To complete errands and co–ordinate couriers, sending and receipt of parcels
• Co–ordination of all travel including flights and hotels, and booking of restaurants
– Research Assistant which will require:
• Writing and editing concept proposals
• Conducting and presenting research for projects across both ARD and the DRU+
The candidate should have a fast and accurate typing speed and be a confident and accomplished writer and communicator, able to manage external communications with clients and produce polished written work.
They should be organized, proactive, flexible and quick to take initiative.
They should have an active interest in culture, arts and design and take an interest in the Studio’s work.
They should be familiar with Microsoft Office and Adobe suite, able to edit documents and put together simple presentations using InDesign and Acrobat, as well as spreadsheets timetables and itineraries.
They should be fully comfortable with technology, happy to manage Microsoft 365 apps, conference software (zoom, teams, google meet) and any other mainstream office software.
Our preference is for candidates with English as a first language. Some knowledge of Portuguese is also desirable.
Working hours are flexible and open to discussion.
Instruções de candidatura: Faça login para poder ver esta informação.