We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Product Designer. As a Product Designer at Sensei, your number one job is to solve user problems. You will work closely with product managers, ML engineers, data scientists, and UX designers to iterate and build a usable, useful and delightful experience that the product team can launch. You’ll engage across all stages of a project, using your skills in concepting, prototyping, service design, information design, workshop facilitation, and user research. As a T-shaped product designer, you have at least one area you’re an expert in but can handle a broad range of tasks from preparing assets for engineers to leading sprints.
At Sensei, we empower autonomous checkout for brick & mortar retailers with our computer vision system. Since launch, we are engaged with multiple retailers and are in the process of deploying our first Autonomous Stores across Europe.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deeply understand the technology and features of the products.
- Conduct solution validation with the team and incorporate insights into design decisions to fulfil user and business needs.
- Create deliverables for Sensei products (for example, competitive analyses, user flows, low fidelity wireframes, high fidelity mockups, prototypes, etc.) that solve real user problems through the user experience.
- Communicate the results of UX activities within your Product Team, Engineering, clients, and other interested Sensei team-members using clear language that simplifies complexity.
- Proactively identify both small and large usability issues.
- Practice design iteration and take part in the release process by breaking down the designs to fit release cadence, reviewing and approving merge requests submitted by developers.
- Keep design components available and up to date in prototyping tools, ensuring that reusable components fit visually and functionally together, actively contribute to the Design System.
- Participate in Design Reviews, giving and receiving feedback in an appropriate way.
- Deeply understand the needs of retailers, Store clients, Store Staff, Store Managers and the overall retail industry.
- Relevant experience in UX/UI Design;
- Usability and Accessibility mindset;
- Comfortable with prototyping tools (InVision, Balsamiq or others);
- At ease with Adobe CS and best friends with Figma;
- Knowledge of standards and best practices for IOS, Android and Web;
- Excellent level of spoken and written English;
- Strong prioritisation and project management skills, including timely and dedicated communication of timelines, status, and critical issues;
Perks and Benefits:
- Amazing personal growth experience – The rare chance of having decision ownership and direct impact on the growth of a venture-backed startup;
- Remote and flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done;
- Ownership – This is the most exciting time to join Sensei, and you’ll have direct input and influence on the direction we take;
- Motivating compensation – Competitive compensation package;
- Working with a motivated and talented team – A fun and supportive office environment working alongside some real experts;
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world;
- A holiday allowance of 24 days per year;
- Top of the range equipment to help you do your job to the highest possible standard;
- Regular learning meetings as part of our growth-mindset culture.
Does it sound like “the job” you’re looking for? Great!
Apply below and let us know why you are fit to work at Sensei. Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in the next evolution of the shopping experience.
Instruções de candidatura: Faça login para poder ver esta informação.