BIG is a group of 500+ architects, engineers, urbanists, inventors, researchers and business minds from all over the world who are based in our New York, Copenhagen, London and Barcelona offices.
Our built work ranges from the most diverse urban playground and Michelin-star dining – to affordable housing that feels everything but, and a school among the verdant fjords of the Faroe Islands. Our vision spans traveling at supersonic speed with Hyperloop One, to living in floating cities, and eventually Mars!
While we are led by a group of expert partners, directors and associates – a flat hierarchy and collaborative spirit are essential to our BIG ecosystem. We share our collective knowledge and expansive network through study trips and educational workshops – BIG Schools offer in-house lessons, while BIG Picture brings in industry experts to inspire and invigorate.
We are infectiously ambitious and unified by the shared mission to craft the world we want to live in, and to give form to our future, one project at a time.
As our office in Barcelona is growing and we have a pipeline of interesting projects, we are a seeking a Project Manager (+10 years experience) who is fluent in Portuguese.
Our Barcelona office currently consist of 19 Architects and you will be part of a fast-paced environment where focus is on growth. We expect you to have at least 10 years experience with being a Project Manager/Lead, preferably with International experience and professional proficiency in Portuguese. Furthermore, we expect that you have experience with:
- Managing clients
- Team and project coordination of consultant team
- Supporting communication between project team, clients, vendors, contractors, consultants, and building and permitting officials
- Providing technical guidance and innovative solutions to help resolve complex technical and design challenges
Your main responsibility will be (not limited to):
- Defending BIG’s design intent throughout all phases
- Reporting to the Partner-in-Charge
- Communication with Client & Consultant team
- Production of contract documents
- Management and mentorship of team members
Join us on this mission, if you have:
- A professional degree in architecture and +10 years professional experience as a Project Manager/Lead
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in Portuguese and English spoken and written
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and budget own time
- Willingness to take on constructive guidance in response to direction from managers
We review applications on an ongoing basis – deadline is July 31st.
Instruções de candidatura: Faça login para poder ver esta informação.