DIMSCALE is a consulting company for national and international project management, specialized in control and cost optimization, innovative in creation of the Arch Cost Management concept in Portugal and worldwide with focus to Real Estate Developers, Investment Funds, Banking and Architects.
We are looking for an out-going, proactive front-runner and workstyle with a keen sense to local professionals in emerging market environments.
PROJECT MANAGER (m/f)
The successful candidate must have an excellent capacity of organization as well as goals and priority management skills. The ideal candidate is a flexible, open-minded and communicative leader with strong interpersonal, sales and negotiation skills.
As a DIMSCALE Project Manager, you have a successful track record of managing all phases of projects and will have the overall project responsibility for client satisfaction, quality control and financial performance. You will deploy resources to ensure that the work process flows smoothly and act as the primary liaison between the team and the client.
Specific skills include the ability to:
- Proven professional experience with project financial management from A-Z
- Responsible for project and work management within the defined limits of the project’s intention through the leadership of the team locally
- Provide leadership to client and team by communicating project objectives, contract scope, terms and schedule
- Manage scheduling, budgets, staffing and project set-up with clients, sub-contractors, vendors and contractors
- Responsible for accuracy and applicability of documents for entire project
- Prepare project proposals and negotiate contracts and fees
- Track and manage financial performance of project for success (e.g., work plan, schedule, fees, change orders, billings and collections)
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineer or related field
- 8+ years of related project management experience on a range of projects
- Professional license or certification preferred
- LEED accreditation preferred
- Experience negotiating project scope, and fees
- Experience with the full project lifecycle, through post-occupancy
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
- Basic technical understanding of architectural design and interior design
- Experience with project management software, such as MS Project, a plus
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit
If you feel you meet the above requirements and have a passion for engineer and architecture, we would love to hear from you!
All applications will be treated as confidential!
Instruções de candidatura: Faça login para poder ver esta informação.