For our new office in Lisbon, we are looking for experienced talented Architects who help us to spread our mission in Europe! If you are a team player, flexible and open to new ways of working and collaborating you are the perfect fit for us!
We are Settanta7 (www.settanta7.com), an international architectural company leading in the integrated design and construction of contemporary buildings with the most advanced green building criteria.
Since 2009, we work with enthusiasm, speed, care and attention to the community, designing welcoming and friendly spaces for the people who will live there. We embrace our costumers challenges with creativity, high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, true teamwork and innovative ways of addressing conventional tasks. In every mission we are driven by poetry, technological research and fondness for natural materials, to create spaces that infuse wonder and beauty.
Curious? Check out some of our latest projects:
What you are going to do:
Reporting to the Project Leader, you will work on a variety of high-profile projects ranging in program and scale, from concept to detailed design.
You will have to contribute to the development of design solutions, with attention both from the environmental and aesthetic point of view and you will generate 3D models to develop all parts of the design process.
Experience and skills:
- Professional qualification as an Architect or equivalent abroad qualification/graduated in Architecture or other relevant course;
- 3+ years of proven work experience at international architecture firms;
- Proven experience with public building architecture and construction;
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) – proficiency in Portuguese in a plus;
- Strong proficiency in Revit, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- You are able to meet tight deadlines on budget and on time;
- Work permit for Portugal
What we offer:
This is a full-time job (Mon-Fri). Remote work is a possibility that we would consider after having created a solid in-person base of collaboration with the rest of the team.
Compensation will be competitive and based on relevant experience.
Instruções de candidatura: Faça login para poder ver esta informação.