Início em 07/09/2022 até 07/09/2022
Saint-Gobain Glass is pleased to invite you to its webinar “Building’s envelope: how far can we decarbonize? Focus on Low Carbon Glass solutions”
𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝟳𝘁𝗵 𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬:𝟬𝟬 – 𝟭𝟭:𝟭𝟱 𝗮.𝗺. (𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗧)
The building industry accounts for 39% of the global Green House Gas emissions worldwide. By 2050, the part of embodied carbon in new construction will increase significantly versus operational carbon, rising from 20% to 50%, a much more balanced ratio. This will make embodied carbon a real challenge for tomorrow. Facades alone account for up to 20% of this building embodied carbon footprint:
– How does it vary from one facade typology to another?
– What about the glass impact?
– How to reduce this footprint? What are the levers?
– How can the brand-new #LowCarbonGlass from Saint-Gobain Glass contribute?
We are pleased to welcome 3 panellists to discuss these questions:
– Emily Walport, Arup, Senior Engineer, co-author of the study “Carbon footprint of facades: significance of glass”
– François Guillemot, Saint-Gobain Glass, Low Carbon Glass project manager
– Julie VINSON, Saint-Gobain Glass, Specification Director
➔ 𝗥𝗘𝗚𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲: https://lnkd.in/e9kRvhfd
Get to know more: https://lnkd.in/ePp7ga_A
- Emily Walport, Arup, Senior Engineer
- François Guillemot, Saint-Gobain Glass
- Julie VINSON, Saint-Gobain Glass
- Webinar: Building’s envelope: how far can we decarbonize? Focus on Low Carbon Glass solutions